Ok, this is a Template. That means, save a copy as the character’s name so you don’t hose it up. If you do, just change everything in the yellow cells to “0” and the S.P.E.C.I.A.L’s back to “5”.
I changed the Damage Resistance down, as it’s too hard for lower levels to kill NPC’s. It’s just taking too many dice rolls as they just plink them to death. Also, I changed the Crit Chance upward. Still only max out with 3% with a 10 Luck, so it’s not that drastic. More Crits=More Fun.
Remember, you input statistics on the “Generator” tab and you print the “Character” tab. Don’t mess up the formulas! You should only be inputting in the yellow cells.
Also, there are a lot of new stuff like drop-down boxes. Most of them aren’t yellow, for instance the Perks. You just pick the Perk you want from the drop-down. Can’t decide? The list is on the ‘Sheet 1’ tab. You can also change whatever you want for your game if my stats don’t wiggle your fancy.
These are .PDF card-backs. There will be more to come. Most of them are done, but I need to proof-read them one more time before posting. It seems every time I do, I find something else wrong.
Also, we’re back to playing almost every week, so I changed some stuff due to our play-testing. I figure if I don’t post these soon, I never will. Kinda like painting miniatures.
You know, life happens. I need to post more often and game more often.
I haven’t gamed in a year, but what I have done is 90% of my Lewt Cards which I will try to post this weekend in .pdf format. I hope you can like and can find a use for them. The stats on the cards are as generic as I could make them, but keep in mind I made them for our game. I had enough trouble getting them as-is, so sorry I can’t do special requests.
Stay tuned, I got more pictures, rules and goodies coming up.
Ok, let me know what you think. I primered them (these pics are of the raw resin) with GW’s ‘Roughcoat’ because I just couldn’t find my other cans of primer. I’m painting a few tonight and making a couple more. It takes a whole 15 minutes to cast a section, and then all night to cure the resin, but I’m pretty pleased with the results. This was attempt #5 and #6. I do plan on making some for Ebay to get some of my investment back.
In other news, Game-On, Sept 3rd of 4th. I’ll let you guys know. I also will be doing a demo games soon for the game stores in Hilmar and Copperopolis.
In addition to the road tiles, I have several decks of ‘Loot Cards’ ready and will upload them next weekend. They turned out pretty nice and I hope all you people on the Internet can find a use for them, because they were quite a bit of work.
On to the roads, these are two different tiles. By mixing up the directions of the tiles and the inherent flaws in the castings, I think I achieved my desired goal of making it difficult to tell the whole thing is just two different road tiles. Let me know what you think either here or on one of the modelling blogs you saw this on. More this week as I paint them up.
It’s 2omm, but I think we can sacrifice our sense of scale for this one and work it into the game somehow….
Using what I’ve learned, I’m going to post a photo-tutorial on my experience of mold-making. Up tomorrow: Creating the Masterpiece Road (presumptuous, aren’t I?).
After that will be ‘Filling the Rubber’ and then ‘Smokin’ the Resin’. One of the things I’ve learned is that despite what the directions say, you should wait 24 hours to let stuff harden and cure before moving on to the next step.
Getting a lot of views lately. Guten Tag, Deutchland! G’day Aussies! Cheers, Britain! And welcome, whoever that is in India! I thank you all very much. Please, look around, there’s some decent pics in older posts and I heartily welcome comments, suggestions and constructive criticism.
BTW, I’m ‘color-blind’. I know colors in pictures are often a bit ‘off’, but if you see anything WAY off, let me know. Sometimes I get bored of primary colors and I experiment. If it looks really shitty to normal eyes, flip me a solid and let me know.
For the regulars: Game on, my house, Sunday. Don’t expect a lot of ‘plot’. I mainly want to just have a big fight and hammer out some of the glaring flaws in the V4.2 rules.
For everybody: I will be amending to a V4.3 rules AND putting out a separate V4.2 addendum for those of you who printed out the rules and don’t want to waste a bunch of paper/toner. There’s a lot of stuff I left out and want to put in. For instance, Lockpicking. Our House Rule is the GM sets a difficulty level and for example if it’s ‘Easy’, you get 4 chances to pick the lock before you break a lockpick. ‘Advanced’, you get three chances… That sort of thing.
I lost (surprise, surprise) my Asphalt paint, so I have to get a new bottle. No, I can’t just wing it with my vast collection of assorted paints. I want them to match the existing road tiles I made.
Wife and I are hitting the road tomorrow, so I won’t be posting again until Sunday or Monday. When I do, lots of pictures. You’ll get to see a lot of new stuff and get the gist of my modular layout. Later, Wanderers!