Hey! Brand new blog, no it’s not “defunct”, I just haven’t added anything yet. Here’s what’s coming:
1. Rules for 15mm Fallout PNP. Yep, that’s Pen ‘N’ Paper. It’ll play more like a Skirmish game, but have a lot of RPG goodness too. And it’s 90% based on actual Fallout mechanics. Unlike the computer game, there is no computer to crunch all the numbers for us, so we had to take a little artistic license and boil the numbers down to a playable game.
2. Pictures of what we’re cookin’ up in the Vat. We’ll be posting pics of our miniatures projects, scenery builds etc. along with some how-to’s. I’m making most of the scenery, all our group is new to 15mm scale, and none of us are master-modellers, so we’ll be linking to YouTube vids and tutorials from around the web with special consideration on how you (we) can turn our favorite video game series into full-color 15mm Friday night reality.
3. I’ll also be posting links to miniatures manufacturers. BOS, the Fallout1 PC with the one-sleeve Leather Armor, Raiders, FO New Vegas Securitrons, Super Mutants, Giant Ants, Robobrains…they’re all out there and in 15mm. Problem is that they’re made by 2 dozen manufacturers and it can take days to find where to buy this stuff. I plan on solving this problem.
4. We’re working on the cheap, and you can too. We’ll post every tip we can think of on household goods and dime-store items that can be re-purposed into fleshing out your very own post-apocalypse Wasteland! F***’ed up roads, shacks, trash cans, buildings, caves, you name it, as cheap as we can figure out how to build it.
5. Oh, we’ll be more than happy to shill whatever Fallout projects Bethesda and Interplay have in the works, too.
Thanks for visiting, come back soon!